*Note: Never raise the seatpost past the minimum insertion point to avoid injury.
Adjusting Your Fixed Gear Bike Seat Height
- Adjust the crank so it's at the bottom of the pedal spindle rotation.
- Hop on the bike and place the ball of your foot on your pedal spindle.
- Adjust the seatpost up if your left is too bent by loosening the pinch bolt and twisting the seat to raise it. Tighten the bolt.
- Adjust the seatpost down if the leg is too straight by loosening the pinch bolt and twisting the seat to lower it. Tighten the bolt.
Adjusting the Seat Angle
- Sit on your seat and determine if you want to re-angle it. Women tend to have their seats point downwards while men tend to have their seats slight upwards.
- Loosen the seat clamp underneath the seat just enough to move the seat around.
- Adjust the seat and tighten the clamp.
Adjusting the Fixie Seat Front or Back
- Point your crank arm forward.
- Place the ball of your foot on the pedal spindle.
- Adjust the seat using the two rails your clamp tights on, adjusting the bottom bracket to move forward or backwards.
- Tighten the seat bolt and test try the bike adjustments.